Registration is open so secure your spot soon!
Expo grounds are centrally located in the heart of Canmore with easy access to Main Street. This is an opportunity to display your product, service or experience to more than 1,000 of the Canadian Rockies’ most avid mountain bikers.
Demo & expo booth rates: 10’x10’ – $449 + GST | larger than 10’x10 – $749 + GST.
One day bookings are permitted if room is available… please contact us directly for details.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Each exhibitor receives 2 complementary festival passes for booth hosts
- Direct-to-market brand exposure
- The ability to leverage strategic tourism alliances targeting key growth MTB markets
- A one-of-a-kind regional event to leverage your limited time
- Vendor-centric planning & scheduling
- Opportunities to engage your sponsored or ambassador athletes:
o Lead group rides
o Host craft beer tent table talks
o Have other ideas? Let’s talk!
- 2 tickets per vendor space to attend the Festival Wrap Party on Sunday night (invite only)
Gate admission with an open expo format + a limited number of demo wristbands sold to ensure a manageable number of people can access the bikes for optimal availability.
So, demo vendors remember…no wristband, no demo. Our disclaimers state that a wristband does not guarantee a demo, just that it offers the opportunity. Your cooperation and support is appreciated.
Vendor Set Up
- June 23 | Day 1 (Friday) 2 pm – 7 pm: half day, teaser day where no demos take place, but all bikes are on display for the crowds to plan their test rides and ask questions while they can drool at the fleets.
- June 24 | Day 2 (Saturday) 10 am – 5 pm: full day demos for wristband holders only. Demos to begin at 10 am.
- June 25 | Day 3 (Sunday) 10 am – 5 pm: full day demos for wristband holders only. Demos to begin at 10 am.
You may choose to keep your booth open until 7:00 pm if the crowds warrant it.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless your application is declined by the festival.
- We do not review applications until your deposit has been received.
- An invoice for the payment in full will be sent to you, along with notification of your acceptance. Upon acceptance, please email a JPEG of your logo for our vendor promotion.
- Payment for your vendor space can be made by cheque to Aspire Strategic Inc. or e-transfer to email@example.com. Full payment is required by May 1st.
- Full payment guarantees priority placements.
SET UP DETAILS
- Onsite vehicle parking not permitted unless requested (accommodations are made for mountain bike industry and food & beverage).
- All vendors are required to bring their own tent, table, chairs and other items for your super awesome & interactive vendor space.
Certificate of Insurance
ALL EXHIBITORS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AND SHOW PROOF OF INSURANCE
These can be submitted either by email or mail. The additional insured is: Aspire Strategic Inc. c/o Plaid Goat Mountain Bike Fest, 101 – 7 Blackrock Crescent, Canmore, AB T1W 1A2.
Please email the certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to the above address no later than June 1. We must have certificate on file to allow your set-up. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
A Town of Canmore business license is not required. The festival is undertaking a license that enables all vendors onsite to conduct sales.
SIGN UP HERE
Thank you for your interest in the expo. If you are interested in additional sponsorship opportunities with the Festival, please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com
Canmore & Area’s Riding Style
Our trails are mostly all mountain / cross country riding. Generally speaking, what bikes go down, must ride up. That said, there are a select number of shuttle-accessed trails where big bikes are suitable.
If you’re a not for profit organization, community group, artist or food & beverage vendor or if you are a PR or marketing firm interested in brand samples, please contact us directly for info and pricing.
Or if you are interested in sponsorship opportunities with the Festival, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org