2018 DEMO & EXPO SPACE RENTAL RATES
10′ x 10′
- Early Bird Phase 1 (ends Dec 31): $349 + GST
- Early Bird Phase 2 (ends Mar 31): $425 + GST
- Regular Pricing (Apr 1 – Fest): $499+GST
Larger than 10′ x 10′
- Early Bird Phase 1 (ends Dec 31): $599 + GST
- Early Bird Phase 2 (ends Mar 31): $699 + GST
- Regular Pricing (Apr 1 – Fest): $799+GST
Click here for the Plaid Goat Demo Expo Package 2018.
To register, click here.
One day bookings are permitted if room is available… please contact us directly for details.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Three wristbands for staffing your booth (provides all access to the festival).
- Festival resources include: nightly security and dedicated vendor staff.
- Early sign ups get priority space placement.
- Each pricing wave will see public announcements across our social channels.
- Discounts available for bulk bookings with one point of contact.
Direct-to-market brand exposure
- The ability to leverage strategic tourism alliances targeting key growth MTB markets
- A one-of-a-kind regional event to leverage your limited time
- Vendor-centric planning & scheduling
- Opportunities to engage your sponsored or ambassador athletes:
o Lead group rides
o Have other ideas? Let’s talk!
Low gate admission with an open expo format + a limited number of demo wristbands sold to ensure a manageable number of people can access the bikes for optimal availability.
So, demo vendors remember…no wristband, no demo. Our disclaimers state that a wristband does not guarantee a demo and for riders wanting to demo to arrive early. Your cooperation and support is appreciated.
- June 22 | Evening 1 (Friday) TBC: an expo teaser evening where no demos take place, but all bikes are on display for the crowds to plan their test rides and ask questions while they can drool at the fleets.
- June 23 | Day 2 (Saturday) TBC: full day demos for wristband holders only. Demos to begin at 10 am and suggested end time is 4pm.
- June 24 | Day 3 (Sunday) TBC: full day demos for wristband holders only. Demos to begin at 10 am and suggested end time is 4:00 p.m.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless your application is declined by the festival.
- We do not review applications until your deposit has been received.
- An invoice for the payment in full will be sent to you, along with notification of your acceptance. Upon acceptance, please email a JPEG of your logo for our vendor promotion.
- Payment for your vendor space can be made by cheque to Aspire Strategic Inc. or e-transfer to email@example.com.
- Full payment guarantees priority placements.
SET UP DETAILS
- Onsite vehicle parking not permitted unless requested (accommodations are made for mountain bike industry and food & beverage).
- All vendors are required to bring their own tent, table, chairs and other items for your super awesome & interactive vendor space.
Certificate of Insurance
ALL EXHIBITORS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AND SHOW PROOF OF INSURANCE
These can be submitted either by email or mail. The additional insured is: Aspire Strategic Inc. for Plaid Goat Mountain Bike Fest, 101 – 7 Blackrock Crescent, Canmore, AB T1W 1A2.
Please email the certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to the above address no later than June 1. We must have your certificate on file to allow your set-up. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
A business license is not required. The festival is undertaking a license that enables all vendors onsite to conduct sales.
Canmore & Area’s Riding Style
Our trails are mostly all mountain / cross country riding. Generally speaking, what bikes go down, must ride up. That said, there are a select number of shuttle-accessed trails where big bikes are suitable.
If you’re a not for profit organization, community group, artist or food & beverage vendor OR if you are a PR or marketing firm interested in brand samples, please contact us directly for info and pricing.
Want to know details about sponsorship opportunities? Just drop us an email here.
NOTE: vendor set up details will be confirmed closer to the event.