WAIVERS ARE MANDATORY TO PARTICIPATE:
If you didn’t see the prompt when you registered, please ensure you’ve filled out the appropriate waiver by clicking below:
- Click here for waivers for adult participants
- Click here for waivers for parents/guardians of minor participants
On Saturday June 22 , 2019 the Jump Jam returns to the Canmore Nordic Centre as part of the Plaid Goat Mountain Bike Fest weekend! Prizing and cash will be up for grabs—stay tuned for details.
Hosted in partnership with B-Line Indoor Bike Park, expect big air, crazy tricks and good times. This event is as much fun for riders as it is for spectators.
To warm up, wee ones will enjoy the Kid Goat category on run or pedal bikes, with riders of all ages following up with a jumpin’ good time in the Billy and Jilly Goat categories. Add in the Sick Goat (expert) category and the entertainment factor will be off the charts.
The Canmore Nordic Centre’s jumps are bigger and better, so we can’t wait to hold the first-ever Jump Jam comp there since it got rebuilt. Here’s how the 2016 Jump Jam went down:
CATEGORY DETAILS & PRIZING
Prizes for this year include category-specific first, second and third place. As well, prizes for best trick, most style and ladies only. The Sick Goat category will tempt amateur BMX, dirt jumper and park pros with cash prize combos, but the gear prizing will also be worthwhile.
- Kid Goat Jam – Push Gear for most fun run, happiest lap, biggest smile, longest stride, quickest pedal
- Kid Goat Jam – Pedal 1st, 2nd, 3rd | Gear
- Billy Goat Open 1st, 2nd, 3rd | Gear
- Jilly Goat Open (ladies only category)
o Top Female: TBD
o Smoothest line: Gear
o Flyest flow: Gear
- Sick Goat Expert (all genders)
o 1st: TBD
o 2nd: TBD
o 3rd: Gear
o Best trick: TBD
o Most style: Gear
- Random Jumper Draw
o You never know what we’ll be looking for, and it might just be you! Don’t worry about being too rad, the best or having that trick fully dialled. Just come ride and you might get a prize surprise.
Comp entry fees
• Kid Goat Jam [green line, push or pedal bike] TBD
• Jilly Goat Open [blue & black line] TBD
• Billy Goat Open [blue & black line] TBD
• Sick Goat Open [black] TBD
NOTE: THIS IS AN EVENT TO SHOW THE SKILLS AND TRICKS OF YOUR LEVEL. NOT AN EVENT TO TRY NEW TRICKS OR GO BEYOND YOUR SKILL. KNOW YOUR LIMIT. RIDE WITHIN IT. STAY SAFE.
(*time of event subject to change depending on height of sun for jumper’s safety; look for final time details on our Facebook page)
Wanna volunteer and be part of the inside line? Email us here.
Got questions? Email us here.