On Saturday June 22 , 2019 the Jump Jam returns to the Canmore Nordic Centre as part of the Plaid Goat Mountain Bike Fest!
To warm up, wee ones will enjoy the Kid Goat category on run or pedal bikes, followed by riders of all ages having a jumpin’ good time in the Billy and Jilly Goat categories. Add in the Sick Goat expert category (including competitors, Graham Aggassiz and Soren Farenholtz of the Black Collars – and colourful commentary by legendary Brett Tippie – the entertainment factor will be off the charts!
If you didn’t see the prompt when you registered, please ensure you’ve filled out theappropriate waiver by clicking below:
CATEGORY DETAILS & PRIZING
Prizes for this year include category-specific first, second and third place. As well, prizes for best trick and ladies only. The Sick Goat category will tempt amateur BMX, dirt jumper and park pros with cash-prize combos, and the gear prizing will also be worthwhile.
- Kid Goat Jam – Push Gear for most fun run, happiest lap, biggest smile, longest stride, quickest pedal
- Kid Goat Jam – Pedal 1st, 2nd, 3rd | Gear
- Billy Goat Open 1st, 2nd, 3rd | Gear
- Jilly Goat Open (ladies only category)
o Top Female: $250 + Gear
o Smoothest Line: $150 + Gear
o Flyest Flow: $50 + Gear
- Sick Goat Expert (all genders)
o 1st: $250 + Gear
o 2nd: $150 + Gear
o 3rd: $50 + Gear
- Best trick: $200 (all genders)
Comp entry fees * sign up before June 22 and save $5 *
• Kid Goat Jam [green line, push or pedal bike] $10
• Jilly Goat Open [blue & black line] $20 ** B-Line Indoor Bike Park is generously sponsoring ALL 2019 Jilly Goat category entry fees! Sign up here.
• Billy Goat Open [blue & black line] $30
• Sick Goat Open [black] $45
NOTE: add $5 per category (except Kid Goat) for day-of sign ups
Hosted in partnership with B-Line Indoor Bike Park, expect big air, crazy tricks and good times. This event is as much fun for riders as it is for spectators.To warm up, wee ones will enjoy the Kid Goat category on run or pedal bikes, with riders of all ages following up with a jumpin’ good time in the Billy and Jilly Goat categories. Add in the Sick Goat (expert) category and the entertainment factor will be off the charts.
Here’s how the kick off 2016 Jump Jam went down (BTW: this is not the park we jump at now):
NOTE: THIS IS AN EVENT TO SHOW THE SKILLS AND TRICKS OF YOUR LEVEL. NOT AN EVENT TO TRY NEW TRICKS OR GO BEYOND YOUR SKILL. KNOW YOUR LIMIT. RIDE WITHIN IT. STAY SAFE.
(*time of event subject to change depending on the height of sun and weather for jumper’s safety; look for final time details on our Facebook page)
Wanna volunteer and be part of the inside line? Sign up here.
Got questions? Email us here.