Dear ticket holders… the criteria for vendors are based on festival values and include: regionality, quality, personality and FUN!
Plaid Goat’s Regional Craft Beer Hub isn’t your everyday beer tent. Expect entertaining activities, a rider-centric atmosphere and a handpicked shortlist of regional craft beverages to quench your thirst.
- High quality
Besides our careful selection of regional brewers, local spirits and other adult beverages, here’s what else to expect:
- Friday night beer tasting at 5:00 pm with Banded Peak Brewing, Blindman Brewing and Banff Ave Brewing Co, plus DJ Barret Braxton kicks off at 7:30 pm
- Saturday Ladies Hour from 6:00 – 7:00 pm offering nibbles provided by An Edible Life, swag items and a women’s specific draw. Get more info here.
- Saturday night live music with Double Fuzz at 8:00 pm (included with entry)
- Sunday night DJ Barret Braxton at 5:00 pm
- Nagel spiele game
- And more!
Entry to the Beer Hub is free with festival tickets. Minors are permitted (when accompanied by an adult) until 7:00 pm nightly. 18+ and ID required to consume alcohol.
Beer Hub hours:
- Friday: 5:00–9:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am–9:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am–7:00 pm